Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#edsurge50

Ohio is officially on the map...the EdSurge map!

Listen to Mary Jo Madda, EdSurge Associate Editor, explain the Fifty States Project.




EdSurge has more information here...

From Sea to Shining Sea: EdSurge Launches 'Fifty States Project'     
http://goo.gl/OLcr2U
Fifty States Project     

When Mary Jo contacted me I was thrilled about the opportunity to share my Catalyst 

blended learning adventure.  A few months ago we chatted on the phone and she told 
me the #edsurge50 details.  

Little did I know we would soon meet in Atlanta, Georgia at ISTE!  It was

pretty cool how our schedules lined up on that day.  We were both listening to Jaime Casap, Google Global Education Evangelist, and through Twitter I realized we were sitting in on the same session. Thanks to Twitter we were able to exchange real life hellos! 

Thanks to Google Docs, Mary Jo and I were able to work together while being approximately 2, 485 miles away...all the way from San Francisco, California to Mentor, Ohio.


Thank you Mary Jo and EdSurge for helping me share my story!  



Catalyst: Sparking Change in the Kindergarten Classroom    


No comments:

Post a Comment